Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Kind of People I want to be with


I want to be with someone who is intteligent enough to be aware in the happenings in their environment and themselves.I also want to be with people who accepts me for what I am so that I can be as myself and for not to fear that if I will make something they might hate or reject me."Its better for them to hate me for what I am than to love for Im not".Maybe in short,I like to be withpeople who are friendly,approachable,nice to talk with and I also like to be with people who makes me laugh.
I dont like people who wear masks or shall I say backbiters.Those who only say good,nice and beautiful things if youre around and say otherwise if youre not with them..

If you have those qualities,maybe you can be one of my ideal friends.

0 comments: